Our structures with polygonal roofs invoke sensation thanks to their unique design and exceptional inner dimensions. Spanning up to 50 m, an inner height of 14 m can be achieved. Our polygonal halls will offer you stunning venues, assuring a successful event.
This particular roof shape is proven especially popular for concerts, as the acoustics are unrivalled. Suitable for large surface exhibitions and showrooms, for permanent and semi-permanent application: our polygonal structures boast exceptional space and volume, offering the event industry a whole new perspective.
- Spanning 10 to 50 m, including 5 m bays
- Eave height of 4 to 8 m
- Unique design
- SPANTECH is the leading global specialist in this type of structure, with over 500,000 m2 currently in use on three continents
Technical Description Polygonal
Scope of supply
- Aluminium profile structure with steel connection parts
- PVC roof and side curtains
- Anchoring pegs
- Hard walls, thermoform panels, glass walls
- Doors and windows
- Lining for ceilings and walls