SPANTECH builds temporary or permanent solutions to cover sports courts, to help you increase your club’s capacity, regardless of weather conditions.
Tennis courts, sports grounds, ice rinks, equestrian buildings, SPANTECH offers customized solutions for all your needs. The structures need little to no foundation and can be easily dismantled and relocated. With our translucent roofing, natural light is available throughout the day. Side walls can be either made of a soft PVC membrane or hard materials, such as sandwich panels or wooden cladding.
- The I-novation structure consists of a patented modular foldable truss system. The low pitch of the roof offers users convenient inner dimensions to maximize storage, exhibition and promotion space
- Fast: no foundations required, fast to erect (within a few working days)
- Simple: easy assembly and construction
- Durable: some of our buildings offer over 22 years of operational use
- Flexible building alternative: 100% dismountable, adaptable and relocatable
- Environmentally friendly: insulated building with translucent natural skylights to reduce electricity costs
Technical Description I-Novation
Scope of supply
- Aluminium profile structure with steel connection parts
- PVC roof
- Anchoring pegs
- Hard Walls
- Doors and Windows
- Floor in different materials