ice skating stadium
SPANTECH offers with the I-Novation structure the perfect solution to cover temporarily or permanently ice-rinks of any size. The structures need little or no foundations and may be easily dismantled and relocated. With the transluscent roofing, natural opalin lighting is available throughout the day, this means saving energy and money. Thanks to the roof, less energy is needed for cooling the ice. The ice rink can be used in any weather condition, a major advantage for sport clubs, members and visitors.
- The I-novation structure consist of a patented modular foldable truss system. The low pitch of the roof offers to users a rational inner volume to maximize storage or exhibition and promotion space
- Fast : no foundations required, fast to erect (within a few working days).
- Simple : ease of assembly & build up
- Durable : some of our buildings have over 22 years of service
- Relocatable building alternative : 100% dismountable, adaptable and relocatable
- Environment friendly : insulated building with translucent natural lighting reducing electricity costs
Scope of supply
- Aluminium profile structure with steel connection parts
- PVC roof
- Anchoring pegs
- Hard Walls
- Doors and Windows
Download brochure I-NovationFile type: pdf|File size: 507 KB Download